Saturday, June 11, 2011

Night in Bangkok

"Lady Boys"
...ok well this was pretty amazing at the quantity of "Lady Boys" around the streets. So a "Lady Boy" is a boy who looks/acts just like a woman and most of them you would never be able to tell. Its pretty amazing, and whats even better is all the foreigners picking up prostitutes who don't know the difference (until they get to a room). But seriously I can totally see how after a beer or two its impossible to see, they look better then the women haha But there's so many creepy foreign men lurking around is pretty sad.
Now for a Fun Fact courtesy of my brother: Sex toys are illegal in Thailand therefor there is a huge "used" market...... and yes its as bad as you think, used Dildos wrapped in plastic so you can see how used your merchandise is and take it from me its STD's on a platter....ewwww
Sorry no pictures for this I'm sure you can understand why hahaha


As well as our tour of the city "people' haha we went to a Jazz club where my brother in law plays the saxophone. It was AMAZING!!!! they local Thai talent was so impressive, and my brother in law was amazing- he is one of the best in Thailand and acknowledged by the king. So much power from such a little guy :) I loved it! It really topped off the night, i felt like I was is an old blues house it made me forget where I was for a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment